Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Hackens Eww Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Hackens Eww Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Hackens Eww Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Hackens Eww Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Hackens Eww Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Hackens Eww Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Hackens Eww Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Hackens Eww Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Hackens Eww Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Hackens Eww Assistant Application I_vote_lcapHackens Eww Assistant Application I_voting_barHackens Eww Assistant Application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Hackens Eww Assistant Application I_vote_lcapHackens Eww Assistant Application I_voting_barHackens Eww Assistant Application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Hackens Eww Assistant Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hacken
EWW Member
Hacken

Hackens Eww Assistant Application Empty
PostSubject: Hackens Eww Assistant Application   Hackens Eww Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:43 am

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community

For a while now. i have been super active. I have smartend up quite a bit. I see alot of people breaking the rules which i dont like. So i want to help the community in preventing that. it would be nice.

2. What can you do to help EWW?

I can report. take screenshots for proof. I have many ways to communicate.
Feel free to add me on MSN: lil_alex05@hotmail.com i can communicate with other eww members for more serious situations

3. What can you give assistants that nobody else can?

Im part of the tech team . i can give a little more help with people with tech problems.

4. How old are you?

Almost 15

5. What do you think the job of an assistant is?

Its to help other people and to report people who bother to break the rules. This will include spamming, flaming, swearing, Pictures, racism and other stuff that will make the community look bad

6. Do you understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be banned?

I promise i will follow the rules and help any members who ask
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

Hackens Eww Assistant Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackens Eww Assistant Application   Hackens Eww Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:32 am

Hmm.. Im going to go with denied for right now. I have seen a lot of improvement in you. Keep it up and maybe you will get a shot Wink
Back to top Go down

Hackens Eww Assistant Application
Page 1 of 1