Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
DeucE's Assistant application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
DeucE's Assistant application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
DeucE's Assistant application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
DeucE's Assistant application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
DeucE's Assistant application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
DeucE's Assistant application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
DeucE's Assistant application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
DeucE's Assistant application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
DeucE's Assistant application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
DeucE's Assistant application I_vote_lcapDeucE's Assistant application I_voting_barDeucE's Assistant application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
DeucE's Assistant application I_vote_lcapDeucE's Assistant application I_voting_barDeucE's Assistant application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

DeucE's Assistant application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeucE
One Hit Wonder
DeucE

DeucE's Assistant application Empty
PostSubject: DeucE's Assistant application   DeucE's Assistant application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:14 am

How long have you been a part of EWW's community.
I have been a part of the EWW community since 2010-09-08

2. What can
you do to help EWW?
I think I can help the EWW community because I am active therefore I would be able to report more people if they are breaking the rules. And another way I could help EWW is by clearing spam.

3. Give some examples of you helping other
users.
I will ALWAYS answer any question to the best of my knowledge. I will help people no matter who they are or what kind of past we had together.

4. Why do you feel like you deserve assistant?
I think I deserve the Assisstant position because I am an active member of the EWW community and I always will be here, no motter how active EWW is. I will stay loyal to this forum.

Describe your-self in a few words.
I can be serious when I need to, I am helpful, I am a good person in my mind.

6. What can you give
assistants that nobody else can?
As I said in Question #3 I will ALWAYS help people to the best of my knowledge. I won't just wait until someone posts then just copy what they say. I will help no matter what and always be loyal.

7. How old are you?
I am seventeen years old.

What do you think the job of an assistant is?
The job of an assistant is to help people in need of it. And to always help them. They need to forget whatever kind of past they had with them and just help them under any circumstance.

9. Do you
understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the
group and you may possibly be banned?
I understand this completely.
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

PostSubject: Re: DeucE's Assistant application   DeucE's Assistant application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:21 am

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: DeucE's Assistant application   DeucE's Assistant application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:14 am

Denied. Before today your last post was a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeucE's Assistant application   DeucE's Assistant application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeucE's Assistant application
Page 1 of 1