Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Leaving... I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Leaving... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Leaving... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Leaving... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Leaving... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Leaving... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Leaving... I_vote_lcapLeaving... I_voting_barLeaving... I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Leaving...

Go down 
+20
KeaTon
DoCuMENTation
SmoothCopyCat
Jizz
BLOD
NemesisX
Jesus
Timzown
Phresk0
DeucE
Andy
KrustyBoBo
doctord00d
Henry
KidFrost
SniperAim
Blackie
Chieffan
Red
TehDarkKnife
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TehDarkKnife

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:31 am

I'm going to private school. I might visit during Christmas.
I've got too much work at stake.

-Admin Retires-

Been fun working with a lot of you guys.
Blackie: My favorite troll.
Boss: Cya bro. I'm going to help you with X'treme Gaming.
Hacken: Be a good person and help out the community Very Happy.
Krusty: Cool guy who really knows how to get things started(including sigs)
TheProdigy: Sorry I couldn't give you a brazzer's account in time, but just download firefox from www.mozilla.com and you are set for pop-ups.
Vortex: We had our ups and downs, but I will still miss you. Be cool Very Happy.
NemesisX: You were a great friend and you would've been a great moderator.
Hotshot: Keep practicing bro.
Xavier: Keep at it with your sites. Help out the community and do your job Very Happy.
I trust you will be a good troll, young one.
Skeletor: I might see you on MSN, but you were one of my favorite members here.
Timzown and Leon: Well you guys cracked me up and you were always there for me. Thanks a lot. I put you guys together because I really feel both of you like me the same and you two would make great friends fighting for my titties Very Happy.
Ace: Be a good moderator and make the name of the "woman" strong. We didn't know each other that well, but I still consider you as my friend Very Happy.
TDCHAMPION: Cya Champ. Keep rapping and never give up :].
Christian: You've done a lot for us and I want to thank you.
Chieffan: You've been cool to me and nice. Be a little more friendly with the members.
Phresk0: I decided to be nice and unban you. Try to be the old FUNK and keep rocking. Rock n' roll bro.
Documenation: You would've made a great troll Very Happy.
SmoothCopyCat: You and I never had much conversation. Be a good member and make me proud Very Happy. I will always have confidence in you.
007: You would've made a great mod. Rock n' roll brother Very Happy.
Sniperaim: You really encouraged me and were always cool to me in this site. Thanks.
Daxter: Thanks for staying in this site, after all it has been through Very Happy.
DrDude: You my brother man. Keep being a doctor and solve lots of problems Very Happy.
Fus: Be cool brother. I'll be on msn.
Blod: I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you more :[.
Chieffan1001: Chieffan must be really proud. You've been good on the forums and kind. You have really impressed me.
Evol: I'm going to give you your profile views back now. Stay sharp and be active Razz. Wish I could've known you more. We could have been great friends.
Scribbles: Thanks for making the game and giving me one of the main reasons to stay on EWW. I love you and if you ever need my help, just ask Jizz to contact me.

Jizz: Thanks for everything bro. You were a great mod on Pawn, and an even better admin on here. You deserve much more and you have been giving people chances and helping them get better. No one really appreciates what you do or realizes it. I would like everyone to say thank you to Jizz and that he is the best administrator ever.

Thank you all and Goodbye.

-From the bottom of my heart
-TDK

~fin

Last edited by GrammarNazi. on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:44 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:35 am

omg tdk i will miss u so damn much
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:36 am

=( Nooo!

You can't! D: Go on skype a little at least...
Back to top Go down
Blackie

Blackie

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:38 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *insert super sad; sad face*
Back to top Go down
SniperAim
EWW Legend
SniperAim

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:39 am

See ya TDK. Love you. HOF flaggers forever. You were a great admin. At first I didn't think you could handle it, but your like the best admin ever. Better then me,JC, and all the other community admins. Good luck with private school. My advice is stay focus. You fall behind your done.
Back to top Go down
KidFrost
EWW Member
KidFrost

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:52 am

You is my bra
And i love you
Idc if its homosexual.
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:58 am

ARE U SRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
doctord00d
It's only rain.
doctord00d

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:59 am

Cya teedeekay. I'll miss you baby. =[
Back to top Go down
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:07 am

GrammarNazi. wrote:

-Admin Retires-

TheProdigy: Sorry I couldn't give you a brazzer's account in time, but just download firefox from www.mozilla.com and you are set for pop-ups.
Vortex: We had our ups and downs, but I will still miss you. Be cool Very Happy.
Xavier: Keep at it with your sites. Help out the community and do your job Very Happy.
Timzown and Leon: Well you guys cracked me up and you were always there for me. Thanks a lot. I put you guys together because I really feel both of you like me the same and you two would make great friends fighting for my titties Very Happy.
Ace: Be a good moderator and make the name of the "woman" strong. We didn't know each other that well, but I still consider you as my friend Very Happy.
Chieffan: You've been cool to me and nice. Be a little more friendly with the members.
Phresk0: I decided to be nice and unban you. Try to be the old FUNK and keep rocking. Rock n' roll bro.
SmoothCopyCat: You and I never had much conversation. Be a good member and make me proud Very Happy.
Sniperaim: You really encouraged me and were always cool to me in this site. Thanks.
Daxter: Thanks for staying in this site, after all it has been through Very Happy.
DrDude: You my brother man. Keep being a doctor and solve lots of problems Very Happy.
Chieffan1001: Chieffan must be really proud. You've been good on the forums and kind. You have really impressed me.
Evol: I'm going to give you your profile views back now. Stay sharp and be active Razz. Wish I could've known you more. We could have been great friends.
Scribbles: Thanks for making the game and giving me one of the main reasons to stay on EWW. I love you and if you ever need my help, just ask Jizz to contact me.

Jizz: Thanks for everything bro. You were a great mod on Pawn, and an even better admin on here. You deserve much more and you have been giving people chances and helping them get better. No one really appreciates what you do or realizes it. I would like everyone to say thank you to Jizz and that he is the best administrator ever.

-TDK

~fin

tdk loves me the most my names bold!
Back to top Go down
Blackie

Blackie

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:09 am

Leon wrote:
GrammarNazi. wrote:

-Admin Retires-

SmoothCopyCat: You and I never had much conversation. Be a good member and make me proud Very Happy.

-TDK

~fin

My name is first xD
Back to top Go down
KrustyBoBo
bad disposition
KrustyBoBo

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:12 am

Thanks for the recognition, TDK.
You were a cool dude.

have fun in life
Bye.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Love
Andy

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:19 am

Life does have its priorities.....

I'm saddened to see you leave; good luck with school. Thanks for everything you've done here, most of which I don't even know.

Take it easy, God bless.
Back to top Go down
DeucE
One Hit Wonder
DeucE

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:34 am

Bye even though i dont really know you... pale
Back to top Go down
Phresk0
EWW Member

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:40 am

LoL people are fighting over who what when why.

Nice meeting you and thank's for the early unbann.
<3
Muah!
Back to top Go down
Timzown
User

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:44 am

Leon wrote:
GrammarNazi. wrote:

-Admin Retires-

-TDK

~fin

i have his tits though :3,, NOOO TDK COME BACK SOON D:
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:04 am

I love you TDK im gonna miss you alot bro. :c
Back to top Go down
NemesisX
EWW Member
NemesisX

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:08 am

wow.. im going to miss you dude.
you been awesome man..
Back to top Go down
BLOD
EWW Member

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:36 am

buby <3 <3 :'(
Back to top Go down
Jizz
Admin

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:42 am

ily... you helped so much Sad i wish you wouldnt leaveee
Back to top Go down
https://epicworldwarrior.darkbb.com
SmoothCopyCat
Second & Sebring

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:45 am

Seeya tdk.
I can easily say, you cared about these forums, in order to leave a long goodbye and recondize all the active EWW members.

You will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:22 pm

tdk if we all vote u to come back will u?
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
DoCuMENTation
lol hes asian
DoCuMENTation

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:22 am

lol *****ty mods delete my posts.
Bye TDK
Back to top Go down
KeaTon
Captain Charisma
KeaTon

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 am

omg ILY, I need your number so we can keep up brah.
Back to top Go down
tektek
That's what she said
tektek

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:45 am

Goodbye v_v
Back to top Go down
Chieffan1001
'
'
Chieffan1001

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:08 am

TDK: Im sorry you have to go. You have been awesome in the forums. Thanks for the comment and thanks for helping the EWW community. You were a great mod and even a better Admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next