Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Leaving... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLeaving... - Page 2 I_voting_barLeaving... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Leaving... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLeaving... - Page 2 I_voting_barLeaving... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Leaving...

Go down 
+20
KeaTon
DoCuMENTation
SmoothCopyCat
Jizz
BLOD
NemesisX
Jesus
Timzown
Phresk0
DeucE
Andy
KrustyBoBo
doctord00d
Henry
KidFrost
SniperAim
Blackie
Chieffan
Red
TehDarkKnife
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TehDarkKnife

Leaving... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:31 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm going to private school. I might visit during Christmas.
I've got too much work at stake.

-Admin Retires-

Been fun working with a lot of you guys.
Blackie: My favorite troll.
Boss: Cya bro. I'm going to help you with X'treme Gaming.
Hacken: Be a good person and help out the community Very Happy.
Krusty: Cool guy who really knows how to get things started(including sigs)
TheProdigy: Sorry I couldn't give you a brazzer's account in time, but just download firefox from www.mozilla.com and you are set for pop-ups.
Vortex: We had our ups and downs, but I will still miss you. Be cool Very Happy.
NemesisX: You were a great friend and you would've been a great moderator.
Hotshot: Keep practicing bro.
Xavier: Keep at it with your sites. Help out the community and do your job Very Happy.
I trust you will be a good troll, young one.
Skeletor: I might see you on MSN, but you were one of my favorite members here.
Timzown and Leon: Well you guys cracked me up and you were always there for me. Thanks a lot. I put you guys together because I really feel both of you like me the same and you two would make great friends fighting for my titties Very Happy.
Ace: Be a good moderator and make the name of the "woman" strong. We didn't know each other that well, but I still consider you as my friend Very Happy.
TDCHAMPION: Cya Champ. Keep rapping and never give up :].
Christian: You've done a lot for us and I want to thank you.
Chieffan: You've been cool to me and nice. Be a little more friendly with the members.
Phresk0: I decided to be nice and unban you. Try to be the old FUNK and keep rocking. Rock n' roll bro.
Documenation: You would've made a great troll Very Happy.
SmoothCopyCat: You and I never had much conversation. Be a good member and make me proud Very Happy. I will always have confidence in you.
007: You would've made a great mod. Rock n' roll brother Very Happy.
Sniperaim: You really encouraged me and were always cool to me in this site. Thanks.
Daxter: Thanks for staying in this site, after all it has been through Very Happy.
DrDude: You my brother man. Keep being a doctor and solve lots of problems Very Happy.
Fus: Be cool brother. I'll be on msn.
Blod: I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you more :[.
Chieffan1001: Chieffan must be really proud. You've been good on the forums and kind. You have really impressed me.
Evol: I'm going to give you your profile views back now. Stay sharp and be active Razz. Wish I could've known you more. We could have been great friends.
Scribbles: Thanks for making the game and giving me one of the main reasons to stay on EWW. I love you and if you ever need my help, just ask Jizz to contact me.

Jizz: Thanks for everything bro. You were a great mod on Pawn, and an even better admin on here. You deserve much more and you have been giving people chances and helping them get better. No one really appreciates what you do or realizes it. I would like everyone to say thank you to Jizz and that he is the best administrator ever.

Thank you all and Goodbye.

-From the bottom of my heart
-TDK

~fin

Last edited by GrammarNazi. on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:44 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:41 am

Well...i honestly thought you were a total jerk. Than I thought about everything you did for us and how much you cared for us. As I recall, I basically screwed you over on pawn. The thing is you weren't even mad or hated me for it. You still respected me just like everyone else in this community and I like that from you. During the days when you were admin, i was inactive. I didn't even care for this forums. Why you ask? I just didn't like you as admin. Could've been my jealousy, could've been my hate. I really don't know.

Now when I look at myself I feel upset knowing that I wasn't active on EWW to spend the final 1-2 months with ya when you were admin. Than I go on knowing im the jerk now. When I finally seek the right in me it's too late to make it up to ya. Now that your gone I have to stay on eww for the next 1-2 months waiting for you to "maybe" come back at Christmas looking to welcome you back.

Like I said, you did a lot for this community and you made it change so much. With you gone EWW will probably change. Like I said, as I finally realize what I was doing here the wind basically blew my answer away. TDK, you were my answer. You were OUR answer. You were our answer to make this community better than it was and I never realized it until now.

All the hacking we had, all the arguments. You always seemed to fix it, you looked out for us. When I read everything you said to everyone especially to me. It makes me feel even worse about myself on here knowing I treated you like an ******* when really you were treating me with respect. Well...one day I can see you reading this, maybe you'll even quick see this site and read what everyone said to ya. If you even read all this I wanted to say I'm sorry for everything.

For now, I'm here to make up for my wrong. I need to start getting involved more into this community now that your gone. We all need to pitch in and make up for your lost. Everyone knows we can't make up your lost, but we can still continue your legacy.

Good luck in life man, hope to see ya soon.

тđ¢ħαмρıøи

Back to top Go down
KrustyBoBo
bad disposition
KrustyBoBo

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:57 am

TDCHAMPION wrote:
Well...i honestly thought you were a total jerk. Than I thought about everything you did for us and how much you cared for us. As I recall, I basically screwed you over on pawn. The thing is you weren't even mad or hated me for it. You still respected me just like everyone else in this community and I like that from you. During the days when you were admin, i was inactive. I didn't even care for this forums. Why you ask? I just didn't like you as admin. Could've been my jealousy, could've been my hate. I really don't know.

Now when I look at myself I feel upset knowing that I wasn't active on EWW to spend the final 1-2 months with ya when you were admin. Than I go on knowing im the jerk now. When I finally seek the right in me it's too late to make it up to ya. Now that your gone I have to stay on eww for the next 1-2 months waiting for you to "maybe" come back at Christmas looking to welcome you back.

Like I said, you did a lot for this community and you made it change so much. With you gone EWW will probably change. Like I said, as I finally realize what I was doing here the wind basically blew my answer away. TDK, you were my answer. You were OUR answer. You were our answer to make this community better than it was and I never realized it until now.

All the hacking we had, all the arguments. You always seemed to fix it, you looked out for us. When I read everything you said to everyone especially to me. It makes me feel even worse about myself on here knowing I treated you like an ******* when really you were treating me with respect. Well...one day I can see you reading this, maybe you'll even quick see this site and read what everyone said to ya. If you even read all this I wanted to say I'm sorry for everything.

For now, I'm here to make up for my wrong. I need to start getting involved more into this community now that your gone. We all need to pitch in and make up for your lost. Everyone knows we can't make up your lost, but we can still continue your legacy.

Good luck in life man, hope to see ya soon.

тđ¢ħαмρıøи

Leaving... - Page 2 MAXIMUM_BROFIST_by_Defiant_Ant
Back to top Go down
Hacken
EWW Member
Hacken

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

you were my favourite mod/admin!!

*Siiiigh* i will take on what you say and help out the community
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2