Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Xavier's EWWA application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Xavier's EWWA application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Xavier's EWWA application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Xavier's EWWA application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Xavier's EWWA application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Xavier's EWWA application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Xavier's EWWA application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Xavier's EWWA application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Xavier's EWWA application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Xavier's EWWA application I_vote_lcapXavier's EWWA application I_voting_barXavier's EWWA application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Xavier's EWWA application I_vote_lcapXavier's EWWA application I_voting_barXavier's EWWA application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Xavier's EWWA application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry
I'm Asian

Xavier's EWWA application Empty
PostSubject: Xavier's EWWA application   Xavier's EWWA application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:14 am

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community.
I have been here since july

2. What can you do to help EWW?
I can be a role model and guide everyone to be one and help out the new members. I can do that by following the rules and being a good example. I can also report people, and make sure everyone is doing there jobs and also to stop them from causing mayhem in this community

3. What can you give assistants that nobody else can?
I can give loyalty, activeness and being able to assist, and be a role model for the newer or other members. I can also provide the assurance that the EWW community is doing fine right now.

4. How old are you?
I am eleven but i have alot of responsibilities because i walk dogs and i have a gerbil.

5. What do you think the job of an assistant is?
It is to guide and assist the members of EWW whether times have been bad or good always to do our duty as a patriot to this forum.

6. Do you understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be
banned? Yes i do understand and I will serve this forum well.
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

Xavier's EWWA application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier's EWWA application   Xavier's EWWA application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:17 am

I'm sorry, I do not allow trolls in my user-group.

/Denied
Back to top Go down

Xavier's EWWA application
Page 1 of 1