Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Sa's Blogger App I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Sa's Blogger App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Sa's Blogger App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Sa's Blogger App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Sa's Blogger App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Sa's Blogger App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Sa's Blogger App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Sa's Blogger App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Sa's Blogger App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Sa's Blogger App I_vote_lcapSa's Blogger App I_voting_barSa's Blogger App I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Sa's Blogger App I_vote_lcapSa's Blogger App I_voting_barSa's Blogger App I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Sa's Blogger App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SniperAim
EWW Legend
SniperAim

Sa's Blogger App Empty
PostSubject: Sa's Blogger App   Sa's Blogger App I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:36 am

1) How much experience have you had before in blogging?

For everyday in my cooking class, I have to blog about a certain topic. Also, I've had to do some blogs as a project when I took this writing class. It's really interesting and I've learn all the techniques that bloggers need to know and I'm willing to share them with you guys.

2) List examples of some of your blogs.

-Blogs for my cooking class I did
-Blogs for my communtitive writing I did
-Blogs on Fusious's forums and Pawn Game

3) Why do you want to be a blogger?

I want to be a blogger because I think I can put some excitement into this site by doing some really cool blogs for the community. I would accept any request by the user that they want me to blog and blog about it. Also, I love typing stuff and having people read it.

4) What can you do that other bloggers can't?

Well, I can go to a certain point where I make sure everything is right about my blog. Also, I'm willing to do whatever you tell me to blog about. Usually people can't blog about certain topics, but I can blog about anything.

5) Make a short blog post on any topic you wish.

Is Math really stupid?

Why do I need to learn this? Students often wonder where in real life they would need any math skills. They do recognize the need for simple math, such as addition and multiplication, but in middle school, there are some topics where kids can start wondering why do we even study them. I am here to to tell you how would you use math when you get older.

You will be needing Math in any higher education throughout many careers such as, computer science, electronics, engineering, medicine, trade and commerce analysts.

Sometimes I wonder myself why I need to learn this crap. It's because it is important to make you successful for when you get older and all of those advance careers you want to take! Math is the success for life!

Simple blog I did about a topic I thought of so yea...
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
KiLLErMaN99

Sa's Blogger App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Blogger App   Sa's Blogger App I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:31 am

The application was actually pretty good.

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Sa's Blogger App
Page 1 of 1