Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Krustys Blogger ap I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Krustys Blogger ap I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Krustys Blogger ap I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Krustys Blogger ap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Krustys Blogger ap I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Krustys Blogger ap I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Krustys Blogger ap I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Krustys Blogger ap I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Krustys Blogger ap I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Krustys Blogger ap I_vote_lcapKrustys Blogger ap I_voting_barKrustys Blogger ap I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Krustys Blogger ap I_vote_lcapKrustys Blogger ap I_voting_barKrustys Blogger ap I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Krustys Blogger ap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrustyBoBo
bad disposition
KrustyBoBo

Krustys Blogger ap Empty
PostSubject: Krustys Blogger ap   Krustys Blogger ap I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:55 am

1) How much experience have you had before in blogging?
Not a whole ton, but on TF I was apart of the Bloggers.
I was the only semi-active member in the group, until Eilios reset the group.

I posted blogs every now and then, but people never read the blogs.

2) List examples of some of your blogs.
I can't post any links, due to TF resetting the entire blog section.
some articles consisted of Red Dead Redemption, as well other games and shorter reviews. Being sick and how much of a pain it is, and also School.

3) Why do you want to be a blogger?
to give an outlet on my rants and have a reason to complain about things that you obviously care about.

4) What can you do that other bloggers can't?
Keep people entertained and write somewhat lengthy articles.

5) Make a short blog post on any topic you wish.

Halo

well, due to the newly released, and highly anticipated (at-least, for me) Halo Reach.
I've always been a fan of Halo and the halo series, original content, good story, decent graphics, and some people say it revolutionized the way games are made today, which is debatable.

anyways, I fondly remember playing Halo: Combat Evolved at my friends house some time ago, my mind was boggled at how amazing it was at the time.
I never had a Xbox and when Halo 2 came out, I needed to play this game.

I ended up playing one of the best games that I ever played as a kid.
Halo 2 is still my favorite Halo game in all the series, the game was just great.
Halo 3 came out, I wasn't as excited, but I wanted to get my hands on it nonetheless, but this time I had boughten the XBox360.
Expecting amazing graphics, just as much fun, and a bit more of a challenge, and whatnot, is exactly what I got.
My only complaint is that it was pretty short for Halo's reputation, the legendary cliff hanger left me wanted MOAAAAAAAR.

well wrapping this up, I wont say too much about ODST and Wars, but they aren't horrible, but easily the least favorite of mine from the Halo Series.
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
KiLLErMaN99

Krustys Blogger ap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krustys Blogger ap   Krustys Blogger ap I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:02 am

Yea sure.

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Krustys Blogger ap
Page 1 of 1