Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Stranded's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Stranded's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Stranded's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Stranded's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Stranded's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Stranded's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Stranded's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Stranded's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Stranded's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Stranded's EWWA Application I_vote_lcapStranded's EWWA Application I_voting_barStranded's EWWA Application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Stranded's EWWA Application I_vote_lcapStranded's EWWA Application I_voting_barStranded's EWWA Application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Stranded's EWWA Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stranded
EWW Member
Stranded

Stranded's EWWA Application Empty
PostSubject: Stranded's EWWA Application   Stranded's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:24 am

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community.

I joined EWW on the 9th of October (2010-10-09), so I have been here for five days. Might be very few, but I got 53 posts on my first day, 96% non-spam. I have never acted up or received any infractions/notes in this timeline.

2. What can you do to help EWW?

I can bring experience and dedication. I have been a Assistant before (not here), and I know exactly what to do and what not to. I know to answer questions in all forums, primarily Help, moderate the section Help and report other unneeded posts in different sections.

3. Give some examples of you helping other users.

I have been an assistant before, on Pawn Forums. I know the answers to most computer questions, as I somewhat specialize in the subject, I also have assisted users on other questions, such as advice and so.

4. Why do you feel like you deserve assistant?

I feel I deserve this job because I know what I am doing. I always answer questions, I have answered over 200 questions correctly on forums. I.. I just feel I can do it.

5. Describe your-self in a few words.

A dedicated, hardworking, smart, and loyal member of many communities.

6. What can you give assistants that nobody else can?

Two months of experience, and the best or second best there is at this spot.

7. How old are you?

I am 11. I am very mature for my age, and to support that, I have to be as I am in middle school now. I am a responsible student with straight A's.

8. What do you think the job of an assistant is?

Moderating the Help section, answering questions, following the rules like every other member.

9. Do you understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be banned?

Yes, I do.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

Stranded's EWWA Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded's EWWA Application   Stranded's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:33 am

Your too new.

/Denied
Back to top Go down

Stranded's EWWA Application
Page 1 of 1