Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Chieffans Clan Manager App I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Chieffans Clan Manager App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Chieffans Clan Manager App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Chieffans Clan Manager App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Chieffans Clan Manager App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Chieffans Clan Manager App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Chieffans Clan Manager App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Chieffans Clan Manager App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Chieffans Clan Manager App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Chieffans Clan Manager App I_vote_lcapChieffans Clan Manager App I_voting_barChieffans Clan Manager App I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Chieffans Clan Manager App I_vote_lcapChieffans Clan Manager App I_voting_barChieffans Clan Manager App I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Chieffans Clan Manager App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chieffan1001
'
'
Chieffan1001

Chieffans Clan Manager App Empty
PostSubject: Chieffans Clan Manager App   Chieffans Clan Manager App I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:14 am

1. Why do you want to be a clan manager?

Because I am good with clans, and I have also been a former clan manager. Also i like to help people with clans.

2. What experience do you have relating to clans? List them below; include the clan name and what game it's in.

I have been in clans in Pawn. The clans are RDH, BHS, HLR, WEC, and SVG.

3. If applicable, explain any leadership positions held in the clans listed above.

I have been a mod in RDH. I was just a leader in BHS, HLR and SVG. Although i was the leader of WEC.

4. What can you give clan managers that nobody else can?

My activeness, my advice toward clans. I can also give people good clan tips and what clans to join.

5. How old are you?

6. What do you think the job of a Clan Manager entails?

The clan manager job entails keeping the clan posting part clean and spam free. It also helps people with clans and they sometimes give advice for clans.

7. Do you understand breaking any rules means you will be removed from your group and possibly banned?

Yes I understand.

8. Is there anything else you would like to add that would improve this application? (No joke answers here please.)

I thought this application was fine.
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
KiLLErMaN99

Chieffans Clan Manager App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieffans Clan Manager App   Chieffans Clan Manager App I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:17 am

There is no CM.
Back to top Go down

Chieffans Clan Manager App
Page 1 of 1