Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Your thoughts on genetically modified food   I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Your thoughts on genetically modified food   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Your thoughts on genetically modified food   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Your thoughts on genetically modified food   I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Your thoughts on genetically modified food   I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Your thoughts on genetically modified food   I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Your thoughts on genetically modified food   I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Your thoughts on genetically modified food   I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Your thoughts on genetically modified food   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Your thoughts on genetically modified food   I_vote_lcapYour thoughts on genetically modified food   I_voting_barYour thoughts on genetically modified food   I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Your thoughts on genetically modified food   I_vote_lcapYour thoughts on genetically modified food   I_voting_barYour thoughts on genetically modified food   I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Your thoughts on genetically modified food

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artemis
EWW Member
Artemis

Your thoughts on genetically modified food   Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts on genetically modified food    Your thoughts on genetically modified food   I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Yet again, my unit has brought up a controversial topic. During one of our training on the field we came across some print that was bashing the FDA (Food and Drug administration) and Monsanto (one of the leading companies that researches and sells GM food). The print was saying that the Monsanto was selling vegetables that were modified, but were not properlly tested before being sold. Later on it was discovered that something in the vegetable was giving people cancer. The print was arguing that the FDA was to blame because they

A) Did not research it fully to see all potential hazards or
B) Monsanto knew about hazards, but did not give full information/test results to the FDA

There is a whole video I watched later on that dealt with Fox news covering up details to hazardous dairy products, because Monsanto paid them to edit the article so as not to bring down sales.
Here's the video

I would rather just have 'organic' food, but since I don't want to pay 4 bucks for a tomato I'll just go with GM food. Most of the GM scares are not backed up with any real evidence, therefore I'm not too worried about most GM food.
Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on genetically modified food
Page 1 of 1