Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_vote_lcapArtemis Reviews Chuck  I_voting_barArtemis Reviews Chuck  I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_vote_lcapArtemis Reviews Chuck  I_voting_barArtemis Reviews Chuck  I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Artemis Reviews Chuck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis
EWW Member
Artemis

Artemis Reviews Chuck  Empty
PostSubject: Artemis Reviews Chuck    Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:33 am

Artemis Reviews Chuck  277c2c575307f220142e28cdd6a25d5a

Cast

[CHARACTER] - [CAST]
Chuck Bartowski - Zachery Levi
Sarah Walker - Yvonne Strahovski
John Casey - Adam Baldwin
Ellie Bartowski - Sarah Lancaster
Lester Patel - Vik Sahay
Jeff Barnes - Scott Krinsky
Morgan Grimes - Joshua Gomez
Big Mike - Mark Christopher Lawrence
General Diane Beckman - Bonita Friedericy
Anna Wu - Julia Ling

Promo
Spoiler:

Chuck Bartowski is a quirky underachiever, working for the Nerd Herd when a top secret government program is accidentally downloaded into his brain. A smart, sexy CIA agent (played by Strahovski) and a tough, no BS NSA agent (played by Baldwin) are transferred down to Burbank, CA to protect highly sensitive information, also known as Chuck.

Artemis Reviews Chuck  9ll8cw
This is not the Best Buy you're looking for...

Geekgasms are sure to be had on Mondays on NBC. If Sarah Walker's bod doesn't make you tune in, don't worry there's plenty more to see. For one, Chuck's characters have incredible chemistry. Even Casey, who has the empathy of a burnt cucumber, is thoroughly enjoyable. In fact he's my favorite character. The show is divided between two character sets: The Buymore and CIA. I'm not too fond of the Buymore, due to two very annoying reasons: namely Jeff and Lester or JEFFSTER, if you refer to their fail band. Their perverted antics make it painful to watch. Other then those two bad apples, I'm in full support of the cast. Morgan is Chuck's childhood friend who STILL has a crush on Ellie, Chuck's sister, even though she is engaged to 'Captain Awesome'. I really love seeing the awkward situations between Sarah/Morgan and Ellie/Morgan. Being a twenty something year old geek can be hard sometimes. Sarah and Chuck are playing the 'I'd totally date you, but it's not responsible' card. What makes things more complicated is that their cover is boyfriend/girlfriend. I'm pretty sure Chuck can changes his relationship status on facebook to It's Complicated.

Artemis Reviews Chuck  2z5sn0p
Going undercover has never been so fun...or nerdy. Princes Leia anyone?

What? Where's the action you say? Right here. Sarah and Casey are both proficient in hand to hand combat, and are expert marksman. What else did you expect from two agents given the task to guard secret government information? Chuck bumbles his way through each mission trying his very best to not get killed, making even the most dire situation slightly humorous. OK this is not completely true. Chuck does make you hold your breath, and will even make your eyes water. After watching several episodes from season one again, some values, morals, and in general, family loyalty is intertwined into the midst of the action and comedy.

The music on Chuck correlates to the story and my tastes perfectly. I personally wouldn't mind if my iPod got switched with Tim Jones (Music Coordinator) and Alexandra Patsavas (Music Supervisor). I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Chuck has the best soundtrack of any other show...ever. Yes, I even snubbed The X Files, with their eerie piano theme song. Deal with it.

I'm glad that this series has been continued with the fifth season coming up in the fall. There was a long period of time where the network was going to cut Chuck, but the fan's 'Save Chuck' campaign brought it back for its third season. I will go and review the rest of the seasons at a later time, but for those of you who have nothing to watch this summer I recommend you sign onto Netflix and and this to your que.
Back to top Go down
ChainCruiser
Crim wants my body
ChainCruiser

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Reviews Chuck    Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:49 am

FUnny series, plagurize moer XD?
Back to top Go down
Artemis
EWW Member
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Reviews Chuck    Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:00 am

I didn't plagiarize. :/
Back to top Go down
DeadTime
Im secretly good
DeadTime

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Reviews Chuck    Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:20 pm

I like this Seires-Epic funny(I want to see the next season where Chuck got krate moves!).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Reviews Chuck    Artemis Reviews Chuck  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artemis Reviews Chuck
Page 1 of 1