Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_vote_lcapHow addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_voting_barHow addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_vote_lcapHow addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_voting_barHow addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

How addicted will you get when the game comes out.

Go down 
+11
KeaTon
DeadTime
ChainCruiser
NemesisX
skeletor
L
KidFrost
SniperDELUXO
Bones44
PuritY
Henry
15 posters

How psyched will you be when the game comes out
Really really psyched
How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_vote_lcap29%How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 6 ]
Awesome
How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_vote_lcap52%How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 11 ]
Lame
How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_vote_lcap5%How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
I don't care
How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_vote_lcap14%How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Henry
I'm Asian

How addicted will you get when the game comes out. Empty
PostSubject: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:20 am

I personally will be addicted to the game if it wuz coool. I would play it anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:28 am

Depends how good I am. I may be the forum mod, kinda like greb on Pawn.
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:32 am

Ace wrote:
Depends how good I am. I may be the forum mod, kinda like greb on Pawn.

Lolz. Nice answer
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:36 am

It depends on how good it is, and how good the game is. I'll be on the forums, I know that. Razz
Back to top Go down
SniperDELUXO
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:36 am

lol if its crappy peace im gone =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:37 am

O_O
how do you know the game will come out?
probably scribs dies before he gets a chance to release it.
Probably really active on the game.
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:38 am

Hmm thats a good point PhunK. I neva though of that
Back to top Go down
KidFrost
EWW Member
KidFrost

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:40 am

You dont know how the game will be
Soo you cant make threads like this.
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:57 am

TheProdigy wrote:
You dont know how the game will be
Soo you cant make threads like this.

Yes i can if i want.
Back to top Go down
L
EWW Member
L

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:16 am

Depends on how the game will be. I'll play it anyways and I'll be on the forums to.
Back to top Go down
skeletor
Beta Tester
skeletor

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:23 am

if it's like pt or pg ill be very addicted
ill mostly play after i wake up till i fall asleep if there a rank system
Back to top Go down
NemesisX
EWW Member
NemesisX

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:36 am

really psyched. im bt leader and i been waiting long time ^^
hope its gonna get awesome and popular.
Back to top Go down
ChainCruiser
Crim wants my body
ChainCruiser

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:40 am

Idc, ill probably just do TO stuff and a couple of games..
Back to top Go down
DeadTime
Im secretly good
DeadTime

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Bones44 wrote:
It depends on how good it is, and how good the game is. I'll be on the forums, I know that. Razz

^This is so true(Also my opinion lol).
Back to top Go down
KeaTon
Captain Charisma
KeaTon

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Depends on how the game play is, I think I might like it depending on the quality and game play.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:54 pm

It all matters how fun the game will be.
Back to top Go down
Zachm
EWW Member
Zachm

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:00 pm

its gonna be awesome!!!! awesomer than the song i'm awesome!
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Zachm wrote:
its gonna be awesome!!!! awesomer than the song i'm awesome!

Lolz thats a good answer.
Back to top Go down
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:47 pm

i will be the most addicted :]
Back to top Go down
Exposed
EWW Member
Exposed

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:47 am

If it's anything like PT i'll ****ing DESTROY!!!!!! (I will B In top 10) Possibly Top 5 IDK YET>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How addicted will you get when the game comes out.   How addicted will you get when the game comes out. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How addicted will you get when the game comes out.
Page 1 of 1