Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Evol's Beta Tester App I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Evol's Beta Tester App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Evol's Beta Tester App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Evol's Beta Tester App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Evol's Beta Tester App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Evol's Beta Tester App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Evol's Beta Tester App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Evol's Beta Tester App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Evol's Beta Tester App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Evol's Beta Tester App I_vote_lcapEvol's Beta Tester App I_voting_barEvol's Beta Tester App I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Evol's Beta Tester App I_vote_lcapEvol's Beta Tester App I_voting_barEvol's Beta Tester App I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Evol's Beta Tester App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy
Love
Andy

Evol's Beta Tester App Empty
PostSubject: Evol's Beta Tester App   Evol's Beta Tester App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:20 am

1. Why do you want to be a beta tester?
Well I guess at the core of it all is that I want to try the game out before everyone else. However, I also want to try and make the game better for the future community.

I was invited for closed beta testing for Quake Live back in 2009, which was a good experience. I also could have beta tested for Pawn Tactics back whenever that was, but passed up the opportunity. Hopefully this one won't pass me by.

2. How old are you?
16, turning 17 on October 31st.

3. Do you know what the job of a beta tester is?
"The job of beta testers is to test out the beta version of the game, and report all flaws and technical difficulties." - A Guide to User Groups posted by Adam

4. Do you understand that any fooling around during beta testing will not be tolerated?

I understand. If accepted, I will take this job seriously and do my best. Beta testers should be helping to fix problems, not causing new ones.

5. Do you understand that any breaking of rules will result in you being removed from your group and possibly banned?
Yes I understand, so I don't plan on breaking any rules.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application,
Evol
Back to top Go down
NemesisX
EWW Member
NemesisX

Evol's Beta Tester App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evol's Beta Tester App   Evol's Beta Tester App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:57 am

suuure...
Just show me more activity in the chat.
accepted.
Back to top Go down

Evol's Beta Tester App
Page 1 of 1