Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_vote_lcapForummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_voting_barForummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_vote_lcapForummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_voting_barForummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
KiLLErMaN99

Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! Empty
PostSubject: Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!   Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:48 am

How to put the Chatbox every page!

In this tutorial you will learn how to add the chatbox on every single page, something that a lot of you have been wanting to add as a feature to Forummotion. Well here is a way to make that possible and look perfectly normal.

For starters if you haven't already, lets go set the chatbox so that it doesn't show up on any pages.
Admininistration CP => Modules => Chabox/Configuration

Change your settings to this:
Spoiler:

Now that you've done that we can go add our HTML code for the chatbox to the templates in order to get it on every page. This sounds difficult but it's faily simple when you look at what you have to do.

Lets go to the template we need to add the chatbox on every page.
Administration CP => Display => Templates/General => overall header

If you followed the path correctly you should be on a page where you can edit the HTML of the site. Be very carefull at this point because 1 little thing can screw up the look of your site. Now look for this little bit of code:

Code:
<!-- END html_validation -->

If you haven't modified anything it should be on the bottom of all the script you have. What you want to do is add this script right below it:

Code:
<br>
<center><table class="forumline" width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" id="gallery_container"><tr><div class="genmed center"><iframe src="/chatbox/chatbox.forum" width="99%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe><table></tr></center>

Click Save.

Now we stay on the page it takes you to because you have to activate the change in your template. To do that just click the green + next to your "overall header" template.

Spoiler:

Congradulations! If you followed all of this correctly then your site should have a chatbox on every single page looking just as normal as the old one.

Written by Azami
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!   Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:03 am

Damn Azami. I <censored> love you.
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!   Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:00 am

yeah azami i knew how to do that but good job on the guide
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
KiLLErMaN99

PostSubject: Re: Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!   Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:03 am

Henry wrote:
yeah azami i knew how to do that but good job on the guide

No actually you had other people tell you how to do it. Don't lie.
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!   Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:10 am

They didnt tell me how but gave me code.

I lie I actually did have help because there is no way I could have possibly learned how to do it on my own. kthnx.

Edit: Azami no editing my posts nerd. I just needed the code.

Last edited by Henry on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
DoCuMENTation
lol hes asian
DoCuMENTation

PostSubject: Re: Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!   Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:37 am

Henry wrote:
They didnt tell me how but gave me codes.

I lie I actually did have help because there is no way I could have possibly learned how to do it on my own. kthnx.

I think azami edited. Maybe, just maybe.
Back to top Go down
OXKILLER
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!   Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:14 pm

THIS IS OLD DUDE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!   Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Page 1 of 1