Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_vote_lcapClan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_voting_barClan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_vote_lcapClan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_voting_barClan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus

Jesus

Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) Empty
PostSubject: Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem)   Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:29 am

1. Why do you want to be a clan manager?

To clean up the clan section of our wonderful forums when the game comes out and to keep the clans from causing trouble/spam/flame. To give help in the clan topic area.

2. Do you have any experience in clans? If so name them.

I have experience with my many clans.
YYW, AMP, SVG, KFC, GWX, RDH, HLR, ALT, NGE, LOL, WIN, and many more.

3. What can you give clan managers that nobody else can?

I have experience being a Clan Manager from Pawn Forums and I have been a Clan manager/CM Leader for EWW. So what I can mainly give is experience as a clan manager.

4. How old are you?

I am 15 years old.

5. What do you think the job of a Clan Manager entails?

The job of a Clan manager is to clean out the clan section of the forums of anything breaking the rules or anything that is unwanted. Also to provide help with clans or clan threads when anybody may need it. A part of being a Clan manager is being able to keep clans in balance and keep them under control in threads and in game.

6. Do you understand breaking any rules means you will be removed from your group and possibly banned?

I understand breaking the rules will have me removed from my usergroup and possibly banned but I will not break the rules.

ACE IF YOU ACCEPT ME WE CAN MAKE BEATIFUL CHILDREN TOGETHER.
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem)   Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:30 am

You're a great person.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Clan Man. App (Trying to be like nem)
Page 1 of 1