Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
TreyDawg's Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
TreyDawg's Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
TreyDawg's Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
TreyDawg's Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
TreyDawg's Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
TreyDawg's Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
TreyDawg's Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
TreyDawg's Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
TreyDawg's Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
TreyDawg's Assistant Application I_vote_lcapTreyDawg's Assistant Application I_voting_barTreyDawg's Assistant Application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
TreyDawg's Assistant Application I_vote_lcapTreyDawg's Assistant Application I_voting_barTreyDawg's Assistant Application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

TreyDawg's Assistant Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus

Jesus

TreyDawg's Assistant Application Empty
PostSubject: TreyDawg's Assistant Application   TreyDawg's Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:53 pm

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community.

I have been apart of EWW's community for around 8-9 months. I have been with EWW for quite awhile.

2. What can you do to help EWW?

I can help EWW by giving assitance to users. I know most of the rules because of my past experiences and I also have some newly gained technology knowldge as well. I can mediate EWW members when somebody loses their cool or I can help a problem between users.

3. What can you give assistants that nobody else can?

I can give the assistants my activeness and experience. I am very active in the chatbox and in the forums. I post in what I can help in or what I find interesting. I have had past experiences as a EWWA member and a moderator and I know what to expect.

4. How old are you?

I am currently 15 years old. ( 07/13/95 )

5. What do you think the job of an assistant is?

The job of an assistant is mainly to assist users in every way possible. An assistant can prove users with knowldge if they have a question, Assist them with forums/chatbox problems, or just help mediate the users and be a friendly person to the community.

6. Do you understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be banned?

I understand that breaking ANY rules will result in my removal from the group. I know I had a problem with the rules in my past because I was a troll. Im trying to change and be a better person to the EWW community and more helpful.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

TreyDawg's Assistant Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TreyDawg's Assistant Application   TreyDawg's Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:34 pm

/Accepeted
Back to top Go down

TreyDawg's Assistant Application
Page 1 of 1