Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Phresk0's Application. [Tech] I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Phresk0's Application. [Tech] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Phresk0's Application. [Tech] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Phresk0's Application. [Tech] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Phresk0's Application. [Tech] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Phresk0's Application. [Tech] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Phresk0's Application. [Tech] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Phresk0's Application. [Tech] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Phresk0's Application. [Tech] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Phresk0's Application. [Tech] I_vote_lcapPhresk0's Application. [Tech] I_voting_barPhresk0's Application. [Tech] I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Phresk0's Application. [Tech] I_vote_lcapPhresk0's Application. [Tech] I_voting_barPhresk0's Application. [Tech] I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Phresk0's Application. [Tech]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phresk0
EWW Member

Phresk0's Application. [Tech] Empty
PostSubject: Phresk0's Application. [Tech]   Phresk0's Application. [Tech] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Phresk0's Application.

1. Why do you want to be a part of the tech team?
I really think that I'm one of the only people left that know some script and programming. I do know I have been lacking activity, but school sucks. Also I'm not the best at scripting nor programming. I was learning from one of the best people I know which is "T0xic". I am not learning from him any more because of technical difficulties. :/

2. What experience do you have working with technology?
I have experience on HTML, xHTML, PhP and some CSS scripting. I was learning from a website called w3schools and from hackthissite. As I have showed you ( tr3y ) I can also revert emails. As for programming I am waiting until I get my scripting down and I have read a lot of python tutorials and such.

3. How old are you?
16 >RAWR<.

4. Do you understand what the job of the tech team entails?
Yes, I do understand.

5. Do you understand that breaking any rules will mean you are removed from your group and possible banned?
of course I understand.
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

Phresk0's Application. [Tech] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phresk0's Application. [Tech]   Phresk0's Application. [Tech] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:35 am

I got some complaints about you trolling the other members. I can't accept you while you have such a bad reputation. Change y00r ways and re-apply.

Btw, Give more examples on #2 about the different types of technology you know and explain #4.

/Denied for now my love.
Back to top Go down

Phresk0's Application. [Tech]
Page 1 of 1