Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
New Idea... night versions... I_vote_lcapNew Idea... night versions... I_voting_barNew Idea... night versions... I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
New Idea... night versions... I_vote_lcapNew Idea... night versions... I_voting_barNew Idea... night versions... I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

New Idea... night versions...

Go down 
+10
Zachm
uwarsNL
cocookoo
PuritY
sucidebomber2
KeaTon
KidFrost
Red
DoCuMENTation
14 posters

Wat is better???
New Idea... night versions... I_vote_lcap9%New Idea... night versions... I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
New Idea... night versions... I_vote_lcap73%New Idea... night versions... I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
New Idea... night versions... I_vote_lcap18%New Idea... night versions... I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
VIP Owner

New Idea... night versions... Empty
PostSubject: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Okay. With the gameplay we all know that it is a birdseye view. To make this interesting, we can do one of these awsome ideas. Or all if you please. I thought of this after playing a different game and this made things interesting. So i will list my ideas here.

1.There is a night version fo the maps. For this version it would be a darker map image. Not pitch black and not like daylight. Im thinking that a dark blue color would work great for this. The map creator would work and in some spots you could put a lamp or candel or something and make it glow for a certain tile space.

EX: If its Alien v Predator - The predator would get a small advantage because it has to be better equiped with nightvision.

Other classes would have more effects with the night version.

2.The player can only see 10 tile space around him. This would be a pitch black outside of the 10 tile allowence space. This would work good if the map was like a FFA type map. You wouldn't be able to see anything outside the 10 tile allowence area.

3. If the map was Assult based then you can do this idea. It would be the same thing as in the 2nd idea, only wherever you go it turns to daylight again. It would be all black (the map) and once you walk somewhere you can see it on your map. To explain this more, you start off with the entire map being black. As soon as you move to different areas you can see it clearly. Instead of seeing black you would see the details of the map. That would last the entire game and then reset at the end.

Last edited by RapidKill on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:34 pm

The 3rd one I don't really get your point.
The 1st and 2nd I like but they kind of the same besides some classes get more advantage but yea I like 1st and 2nd.
Back to top Go down
DoCuMENTation
lol hes asian
DoCuMENTation

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:37 pm

I like numero 2.
Back to top Go down
VIP Owner

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Edited. Made it more clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Oh i think i get it so your basicly saying like different stages?
or rooms?
Back to top Go down
VIP Owner

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Im saying like as you walk you get to see that are for the rest of the game. Unless stages are better...
Back to top Go down
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:43 pm

eh idk 2 i guess is the best
Back to top Go down
KidFrost
EWW Member
KidFrost

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Think dat would be kinda cool
Like the 2nd one.
Back to top Go down
KeaTon
Captain Charisma
KeaTon

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:35 pm

The second one looks cool. yea
Back to top Go down
sucidebomber2
EWW Member
sucidebomber2

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:17 pm

2 is better
Back to top Go down
http://nowebsite.com
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 am

3 and 2 are really cool ideas.
Back to top Go down
cocookoo
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 am

I think that I like number 2 and 3.
Back to top Go down
uwarsNL
EWW Member
uwarsNL

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:19 am

Personally I don't like dark games.

1. Can be abused by making your screen ultra-bright.
2. I'd choose this if I know exactly how big the ten tiles are.
3. Isn't this like the FOG or stuff in regular games?

So, I guess I'll be with Numero 2 for nao.
Back to top Go down
Zachm
EWW Member
Zachm

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:27 am

i like the first
Back to top Go down
LambOfGod4218
EWW Member
LambOfGod4218

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:26 am

uwarsNL wrote:
Personally I don't like dark games.

1. Can be abused by making your screen ultra-bright.
2. I'd choose this if I know exactly how big the ten tiles are.
3. Isn't this like the FOG or stuff in regular games?

So, I guess I'll be with Numero 2 for nao.

10 tiles would be about 1/3-1/2 run distance (a to b) on a recon's stamina bar, and thats how far you could see (closest/simplest analogy i could think of).

BTW: death dont count on the tile sizes being 50x50 like on pt, it maybe different.
Back to top Go down
tektek
That's what she said
tektek

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:23 am

the 2nd one is kinda sketchy, because people can just spray anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:27 am

I dont really think this is needed.

Good try though.

Keep them coming.

EDIT: Cant decide between them. I wouldnt really like any of them in the game.
Back to top Go down
Timzown
User

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:22 am

2>3>1 so i like 2 the best out of these 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Idea... night versions...   New Idea... night versions... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Idea... night versions...
Page 1 of 1