Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Game Idea: Scramble  I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Game Idea: Scramble  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Game Idea: Scramble  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Game Idea: Scramble  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Game Idea: Scramble  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Game Idea: Scramble  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Game Idea: Scramble  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Game Idea: Scramble  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Game Idea: Scramble  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Game Idea: Scramble  I_vote_lcapGame Idea: Scramble  I_voting_barGame Idea: Scramble  I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Game Idea: Scramble  I_vote_lcapGame Idea: Scramble  I_voting_barGame Idea: Scramble  I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Game Idea: Scramble

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LambOfGod4218
EWW Member
LambOfGod4218

Game Idea: Scramble  Empty
PostSubject: Game Idea: Scramble    Game Idea: Scramble  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:38 am

I have two versions for this gametype, basic run-down of this idea is its you vs zombies (if there is any) vs other players, each killable thing (you, zombies, everyone else) has flags, i'll explain later.

Ver1: If its pvp and no zombies.

You and other players start with one flag, the object is to kill other players, obtain flags, then bring flags to the "turn in point" (will think of a name later) and to obtain their flags you must kill other players, no exceptions. Though when your killed you drop all of your flags. Once you respawn you re-start with one flag.

In the center of the map you have your capture point that you must run through for your flags to be turned in, and for you to get points. The more flags you have the more points you get.

Only problem will be jerks camping the "turn in point".

Ver2: Zombies are in the game.

Ver1 of ver 2: Same premise of above version with some minor changes.

This version would be team based and you work as a team to kill zombies, which drop flags, stronger zombies drop greater amount of flags. These stronger zombies will be on the farther reaches of the map, farther out you go the stronger they get, greater risk greater reward (harder to kill and they're stronger).

Ver2 of ver 2: Same premise of ver1 of ver2 though its a free for all all around (if that doesnt make sense say so and i'll explain).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alright im done, yay or nay?
Back to top Go down
Zachm
EWW Member
Zachm

PostSubject: Re: Game Idea: Scramble    Game Idea: Scramble  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:48 am

i say yay and that problem with the camping in the "turn point" im think,the turn point should be a safe zone for that player that might solve the problem
Back to top Go down
L
EWW Member
L

PostSubject: Re: Game Idea: Scramble    Game Idea: Scramble  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:52 pm

sounds good. yay.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: Game Idea: Scramble    Game Idea: Scramble  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Those are some VERY unique ideas.

I love them, they sound extremely fun.

Keep up the brainstorming Wink
Back to top Go down
KeaTon
Captain Charisma
KeaTon

PostSubject: Re: Game Idea: Scramble    Game Idea: Scramble  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Nice Idea, hmm keep it up..

/supports
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Idea: Scramble    Game Idea: Scramble  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Idea: Scramble
Page 1 of 1